Spend some days in Parma, the “music capital”, with its unique art masterpieces and discover Parma Ham, Parmesan Cheese and Culatello di Zibello food excellences. Visit Verdi Homelands and attend to fantastic operas at the elegant Teatro Regio or the wooden Teatro Farnese di Parma or the precious Teatro Verdi in Busseto: Jèrusalem, Falstaff, Stiffelio and La traviata are waiting for You! And finally relax discovering a world of luxury at Fidenza Village Chic Outlet Shopping®, the region’s ultimate shopping destination. Home to more than 120 fashion and lifestyle boutiques, all offering savings of up to 70% on the recommended retail price, all year round.
2 days / 1 night. Validity: September 28 - October 01, 2017
This tour is ideal for all music lovers and fans of Giuseppe Verdi that want to live as protagonists the Festival Verdi and take the opportunity to shop in the exclusive Fidenza Village Chic Outlet Shopping®.
The price includes
- 1 night in 4 star hotel in Parma city centre with breakfast
- 1 premiere first category opera ticket of the Festival Verdi
- Fidenza Village Chic Outlet Shopping® VIP Shopping Card
- opera ticket delivery to the hotel
- Parma Incoming phone assistance during the tour
The price does not include
Coach, guided tours, tips and extras, tourist tax (if foreseen) and anything not expressly mentioned under “The price includes”.
Price per person
From 297 euro per person in double room, for min. 2 people.
For groups: quotation on request.
Special extra experiences: ask us for a tailor-made proposal
- Your Personal stylist or your Personal Shopper. Let’s experience a fantastic shopping at Fidenza Village Chic Outlet Shopping® with your personal stylist or Personal Shopper.
- Verdi Homelands and La traviata at Teatro Verdi in Busseto. Visit Verdi Homelands with its Birth House, Teatro Verdi, Barezzi House and Villa Verdi in Sant’Agata; finally don’t miss the chance to attend Verdi’s opera La traviata inside the jewel theater in Busseto.
- Labirinto della Mason, the largest Labyrinth in the world. Visit the mystical and fascinating labyrinth of Franco Maria Ricci and its important Art and Library Collection; a new fascinating place where to enjoy excellent food too.
- Live Parma and the Teatro Regio. Special visit to the Teatro Regio backstage that includes tailoring, the set design room, the practice room, the dressing rooms and the stage followed by a typical tasting lunch in restaurant in Parma center.